Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A [Star]-Bridge

Here is a conceptual bridge between The Radiator Game and the OMFAGALAP2010 project. This is something that just ended in NYC on the 4th of this month, so check back on their website as there maybe more online later? I think it is a great comparison. The link was actually sent to me as an invitation to attend, from one of the performers (Ali), who I know from another project- glad it was. Please check it out and share your thoughts...wish I could have been there.




http://www.ny1.com/1-all-boroughs-news-content/ny1_living/115896/space-themed-performance-keeps-downtown-s-soul-at-zero-g?ap=1&Flash


http://www.flight18.net

3 comments:

  1. brother reeves-

    after our conversation you still are stuck in the game? when you gonna leave the game and join me? or should i join you?

    -waiting for jeremiah,

    J.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jesus fucking christ!

    it reaks of rotting dead art!

    kill it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look, come get me, because if this is art, then we are all dead, i'm dead, if it is not art, then deliver me, please, because, i think i am walking with the dead, prove to me you are not, come get me, prove it.

    ReplyDelete